Coal Services moves operations to The Agilyx Cloud
One of the region’s oldest and most trusted service providers in the Coal industry ups its game with a new operating platform – Unit4 Business World
04 January 2016
The Coal industry leader, Coal Servies, has just launched a new cloud operating platform – Unit4 Business World – which will change how they do business for the better. Implemented and supported by Agilyx Australia, Unit4 Business World (UBW) was chosen over other leading ERP vendors to replace their legacy platform as part of a large scale transformation project.
The software, which has been implemented to specifications by the Agilyx team, represents the most significant project the company has completed in its history. Implementing the Unit4 Business World ERP software suite including; General Ledger, Expenses, Fixed Asset management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement and comprehensive workflow management across the group, Coal Services enjoys benefits through:
- Significantly improved integrated reporting – single overall vision of operations
- Paperless forms and processes transferred to their operating platform across the business
- Easy access to data and information without compromising security and compliance requirements
- More efficient aligned processes that eliminate data and knowledge silos across the organisation
- Any-time, anywhere access to the software, empowering their geographically distributed users to access the solution anywhere they do business
- Future-proof cloud based infrastructure delivered via the Agilyx Cloud
- A comprehensive operations system that provides a single source of truth, replacing all independent legacy platforms
In a long term deal which creates value in a business partnership, Agilyx CEO John Catarinich said “We have really enjoyed working with an industry leader like Coal Services. Their selection of Unit4 Business World and Agilyx for their ERP platform leverages our ‘any-time, anywhere’ deployment model for the benefit of their distributed workforce and empowers users to access the solution they do business”.
Coal Services is a stalwart of the NSW coal and mining industries. With a relationship with the coal industry dating back to 1944, Coal Services deliver vital services to some of the largest mining companies operating in NSW.Operating a truly unique business model with 4 distinct entities (Coal Mines Insurance, Mines Rescue Limited, CS Health and Coal Mines Technical Services), Coal Services operates vital services ranging from training, HS&E packages, Workers Compensation and Insurance and Rescue Services. For more information: http://www.coalservices.com.au/